Join a dynamic Development Operations team and learn the day-to-day activity of supporting the fundraising team. This includes gift processing, donation collections, donor receipts/acknowledgements, prospect research, basic Raiser’s Edge data entry and administrative functions.
The Intern will gain the following skills:
- Raiser’s Edge basic training (including how to look up, add, and edit records)
- RelSci basic training
- Basic prospect research (including how to add research profiles into our raiser’s edge system).
- Day-to-day administrative functions of Development Operations team.
- Raiser’s Edge data entry and assistance (projects IDed: gender cleanup, marital status review, other geographic cleanups, linking docs to RE media)
- Proofreading prospect research bios
- Conducting basic research on donors
- General administrative support
- Positive attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Interest in working in a nonprofit