Overview of AJWS
American Jewish World Service (AJWS) is the leading Jewish organization working to pursue justice and fight poverty in the developing world. By supporting hundreds of social change organizations in 19 countries, we respond to the most pressing issues of our time—from disasters, genocide and hunger, to the persecution of women and minorities worldwide. With Jewish values and a global reach, AJWS is making a difference in millions of lives and bringing a more just and equitable world closer for all.
The Database & Gift Processing Coordinator is a vital member of a fast-paced, high-energy Development Operations team that is in the middle of a major database migration. The Coordinator provides support for the day-to-day activities related to gift processing functions, data processing, and report production. The Coordinator will report to the Senior CRM Application Administrator.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide overall support to the development operations team, in post-database migration projects.
- Perform daily gift processing and data entry for gifts received including linking gifts to contacts, fundraising campaigns, opportunities, and event records in Salesforce.
- Complete ongoing Salesforce cleanup projects, such as address cleanup, solicit code updates, and de-duping records.
- Assist the Senior CRM Application Administrator in larger data hygiene projects post-database migration.
- Assist the Senior CRM Application Administrator in providing donor database support, including data entry and creating queries, imports, and reports.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 2-3 years of related experience required
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, or a similar database required
- Must be an organized, highly accurate, detail-oriented team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Superior written communication skills, time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable learning and using a variety of online technologies and applications
- Ability to self-start and work independently
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects
People of color; lesbian, gay, bisexual, intersex, trans and gender non-conforming people; women; and differently abled people are encouraged to apply. We also encourage applications from people of diverse religious, spiritual, intellectual and cultural backgrounds.
Authorization to work in the US is required.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, apply below. Please put your name in the title of all documents. Applications submitted without a resume and cover letter will not be considered.