How to Make a Payment
- Click the “Register Today” button below. This will bring you to the “Trip Options” page.
- The Uganda Study Tour program fee is $5,925 ($1,000 single supplement). On the Trip Options page, select the appropriate payment type. You will be able to choose from the following selections:
Uganda non-refundable deposit $1,000* Uganda base fee – remaining balance
$4,925** Uganda base fee – remaining balance
$5,925** Optional gorilla trekking extension to Rwanda Rwanda gorilla trekking base fee $2,860 Rwanda gorilla trekking single supplement $665
*If you would like to pay only your deposit, select only this option.
**If you would like to pay your program fee in full, please be sure to select BOTH the $1,000 deposit and the appropriate remaining balance amount.
- Enter the appropriate quantity. Enter “1” if you are registering only for yourself, “2” if you are registering for yourself and a family member or guest, and so on.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button for each selection. After each selection you will be brought back to the main page where a blue box will tell you how many items you have in your cart and your current total amount due. Continue this process until you have made all of your selections.
- When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Checkout” button. This will bring you to a summary page detailing all of your selections and the total amount due. Please review this information carefully and confirm you have chosen the appropriate fee (double occupancy vs. single occupancy) and optional extension if applicable. From this page click “Proceed to Checkout” to continue.
- Enter your billing and credit card information.
- Your payment is now complete! You will receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox shortly.
- Please review the next steps checklist, submit your online participant information form and print the participant paperwork linked within the confirmation page. Your participant paperwork is due 60 days prior to departure (12/28/2016).