Thank you for registering for the AJWS Study Tour to Kenya! Before making your payment, please save a copy of our payment and refund policy for your records.
To reserve your space, please select from the options below:
How to Make a Payment
- Click the “PAY NOW” button below. This will bring you to the payment and registration page.
- The Kenya Study Tour program fee is $5,975 ($1,000 single supplement). On the payment and registration page, select your preferred payment option. You will be able to choose from the following selections:
Kenya $1,792.50* Kenya Study Tour balance (double occupancy) $4,182.50** Kenya Study Tour balance (single occupancy) 5,182.50**
*If you would like to pay your deposit only, select only this option.
**If you would like to pay your program fee in full, please be sure to select BOTH the the deposit and the appropriate balance.
- In the quantity box, enter “1” if you are registering only for yourself, “2” if you are registering for yourself and a second traveler, and so on.
- Click the “ADD TO CART” button for each line item. After adding each item to your cart, you will be brought back to the main page where a yellow box will tell you how many items you have in your cart and the current amount due. Continue this process until you have made all your selections.
- When you are ready to make your payment, click the “REVIEW MY CART” button. This will bring you to a summary page detailing your selections and the total amount due. Please review this information carefully and confirm you have chosen the correct payment options (double occupancy vs. single occupancy). Then, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” to input and submit your payment details.
- Enter your billing and credit card information and click “NEXT STEP” to review your selections and verify your payment details.
- If everything is correct, click “PROCESS” to submit your payment. You will receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox shortly.
- You are now registered for the Study Tour! Please review your next steps and travel checklist and submit your physician certification form 60 days prior to the Study Tour (August 15, 2018).