Careers at AJWS
Social Media Intern (New York, NY)
AJWS is seeking an intern to join their Social Media team for the summer. The Social Media intern will learn what it takes to develop and implement a social media strategy for a large organization while gaining the skills to work collaboratively in order to produce the best content possible.
- Help manage and build followership for both Ruth Messinger and AJWS’s Twitter accounts;
- Develop creative content to capture and engage social media audience;
- Support in data and analytics measurement.
An ideal Social Media intern will possess the following skills:
- Advanced experience using social media networks;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Mobilizing and outreach skills;
- Working knowledge of social media analytics tools.
To apply for the Social Media internship, please submit a resume and cover letter (as directed above) to firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media Intern noted in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest in career opportunities with AJWS. Due to high volume, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AJWS is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive salaries and benefits.
Make Our Food Aid Dollars Count!
Join us in calling on Congress to strengthen long-term food security by reforming our international food aid programs.