Careers at AJWS
Donor Engagement Intern (New York, NY)
The Donor Engagement intern will work with a team of fundraising professionals on recruitment and marketing of AJWS’s Study Tours.
- Place calls to synagogues/newspapers/websites about recruitment
- Draft marketing text and blurbs
- Help think big picture about new and creative ways to recruit for the program
- Good writing/communications/marketing skills
- Travel experience, a plus
- Knowledge of the Jewish community
- Previous programmatic planning experience
What will you learn from the internship?
The Donor Engagement intern will learn several tools for engaging donors as well as develop marking, writing and recruitment skills and program management.
We thank you for your interest in career opportunities with AJWS. Due to high volume, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AJWS is an equal opportunity employer and provides competitive salaries and benefits.
Tell Congress to Pass IVAWA
Join AJWS in advocating for the passage of the International Violence Against Women Act, which supports innovative, cost-effective programs that have been shown to decrease violence against women and girls.