Global Circle: Globetrotting for Good to Nicaragua
AJWS Global Circle
Globetrot for Good: Nicaragua
Join AJWS Global Circle for an unforgettable trip to Nicaragua, a country of natural beauty and a turbulent revolutionary past.
- Meet with visionary Nicaraguan leaders and activists, such as AMEWAS, an organization helping rural victims of domestic violence rebuild their lives.
- Witness the impact of grassroots activism and its life-changing effect on women, girls, and LGBT people around the country.
- Immerse yourself in Nicaraguan culture and learn about Nicaragua’s fascinating and complex history, from pre-Columbian times to the Contras and Sandinistas.
- Experience the excitement of cities like Grenada, one of the oldest and best preserved colonial cities in Central America.
- Connect with like-minded young professionals committed to AJWS’s mission of global justice.
- Explore the natural wonders of this Central American gem, including the lush rainforest of Matagalpa, and Masaya, an active volcano.
- Dates: October 19-26, 2014
- Cost per person (excluding airfare): *$1,875 based on double occupancy (single supplement $300)
- *The trip cost includes accommodations, meals and local transfers for 7 nights in Managua, Masaya, Matagalpa and Granada.
- Global Circle trip FAQ
About Global Circle
- Global Circle is AJWS’s group of emerging leaders focused on building a community of global citizens dedicated to advancing the mission of AJWS through awareness, advocacy and philanthropy.