Bring Global Justice to your Seder!
Celebrate the holiday with these special free resources
- Table tents for your Seder table
- The Power of our Freedom: A Reading Before Drinking the First Cup of Wine
- As we celebrate our redemption from slavery and revel in our freedom, we also remember the great responsibility that freedom creates: to harness the power of our privilege on behalf of the oppressed and marginalized. We pray for and work toward the moment when all human beings will celebrate their liberation in comfort and plenty. We encourage you to incorporate this reading into your Seder as you drink the first glass of wine.
- Two Special Passover Readings for Children
"When the Storm Came to Plink": A reading geared for children ages 3-6, teaching children to develop empathy for others during Passover.
"Afikomen Hunt: Now and Later": A Passover reading to help children understand the concepts of short-term disaster relief and long-term development, with the earthquake in Haiti as the prime example. Designed for children ages 7-11.
- A Commentary on Passover, by Dr. Judith Plaskow
- Struggling with the power and difficulty of the charge to remember that we were strangers even when we live today in freedom.
- Check out all of our Passover resources!